|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||None|
|Price:||USD0.8-USD1.5/pcs （ up to QTY ）|
|Packaging Details:||1pc/polybag , 20pc/big bag .100pc/carton 30*20*20cm|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Quality:||Soft Enamel||Plating:||Custom Reuquested|
|Accessory:||With Ribbon Client White/red||Color:||Pantone Color|
IMKGift Co ltd supplier in medallion you Custom High Quality Lanyard Metal Medal for Sport
Cusom Medal Process
1. Material: Bronze, copper, brass, copper, silver, iron, zinc alloy, pewter, nickle, steel.
2. LOGO Process: Soft/hard cloisonne, imitation cloisonne, soft/hard enamel, transparent color, luminous color, glitter, pearl paint, mist bronze, dual plating, Dying black, Number Engraving, laser engraving, die casting, die struck, plating, single/double-sided 3D, offset printing, etc.
3. Special Plating & Process: Sandblasting, background texture, foggy painting, smooth surface, black lacquer, two tone plating, Acrylic, Gold/Silver stamping, clear out, Corrosion Texture, Epoxy/Photo Dome, Silk Screen Printing, Embossed, Raised/Recessed Metal, etc
|4. Plating: Gold, sliver, nickle, chrome, matte, antique finish or satin, etc.
5. Coloring: Soft cloisonne, soft enamel, transparent color, luminous color, glitter, pearl paint
6. Mold: 2D, 3D, cut out, etc.
7. Size: 1-1/2", 1-5/8", 1-3/4", 2" -3" etc.
8. Border Process:
9. Additional Accessory/Process: ribbon 800*20mm, 800*25mm , 800*38mm , metal gold chain , metal silver chain .
10: Packing : PVC Bag . Bubble bag
|11 : Carton : Strong Export carton box|
More Plating for Award Medals
Are you Interested in it ,Feel Free to inquiry us
STEP 1 Molding
Use CNC or handmaking. It depends on the provided picture.
STEP 2 Outline Cutting
Cutting molds are made separately, then cut to the exact outline of the design. Outline cutting molds may be required depending on the complexity of the design. If a center hole or cut-out is required, an additional cut-through mold must be used.
STEP 3 Coloring
Enamel is composed of glass-like material combined with metal oxides and clay into fine powder. Cloisonne powder cannot be mixed like paints or soft enamel, as each color returns to its own shade after heating.
STEP 4 Firing
Colors are fired one at a time at 1, 600F for two to four minutes to stabilize the enamel and prevent color bleeding.
STEP 5 Stoning & Polishing
* Each piece is fully cooled. * Finishing is by rubbing the surface with a carborundum stone until all excess color has been worn away. * Surface then polished until smooth and shining.
STEP 6 Attachment
Attachment is soldered onto the back of each piece.
STEP 7 Plating
Plating now can be processed. The quality of plating varies with the length of time the metal is soaked in the plating liquid. Click on the link to see the different plating colours available for this process.
STEP 8 Inspection & Packing
All items are strictly inspected beforedelivery. Customer's satisfaction is guaranteed!